We supply closed cell structure PVC foam cores.
- These are widely used in combination with carbon fiber cloth/prepregs to form strong and light composites.
- Wide range of densities available ; 45-250 kg/m3
- Compatible with a wide range of resin systems including epoxy, vinylester etc.
- Ideal for marine application, wind blades, sports goods, high speed train, aerospace etc..
- High chemical and moisture resistance
- Close cell structure, hence almost no resin absorption
- High temperature processing (prepreg compatible) ; Upto 100 degree celsius ;
- Long term working temperature : -240℃~+80℃
- Good compressive strength and stiffness
- Produced according to international standards
We also supply custom sized sandwich panels made using these cores and carbon/kevlar/glass fiber skins.