In Aramid fiber category, we generally supply para-aramid fiber woven fabrics. These are also referred to as Kevlar fabric.
These Kevlar fabrics are availabe in Plain, Twill and Satin and UD weaves.
Why use Aramid fibers?
- High strength
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to organic solvents
- No melting point
- Low flammability
- Good fabric integrity at elevated temperatures
- Bullet proof vests
- Sporting goods
- Conveyer belt
- High strength ropes
- Building reinforcements
- Heat and flame resistant garments
Here's list of Kevlar fabrics
Why use CA Composites Kevlar fabrics?
We can custom manufacture these fabrics using Dupont and Teijin based on your requirement and application.
All our Kevlar fabric are compatible with a wide range of resin systems including epoxy, phenolic, polyester, vinylester etc.
We can customize roll width to 1m, 1.27m and 1.5m
- Roll length can be customized to 50m and 100m per roll
- In order to enhance strength of composites, its common practice to use kevlar fabric in combination with carbon and glass fiber; You can source all these materials from us.